As one of the country's preeminent art museums, LACMA offers a truly unique setting to host your next corporate or non-profit event. The museum features nine equally beautiful yet distinct event spaces, as well as a full spectrum of services that will make your event an absolute success. As an additional benefit of hosting your event at LACMA, the museum provides exclusive opportunities for private exhibition viewings.
LACMA is one of the foremost visual arts museums on the West Coast, and houses a permanent collection of more than 130,000 works showcasing the finest expressions of American, Asian, European, Latin American, Costumes & Textiles, and Modern & Contemporary Art. Throughout the year, LACMA augments its superb collection with traveling exhibitions of extraordinary art from around the world.
Whether your event is corporate entertaining, an intimate gathering, a film premiere, or an elaborate reception, LACMA is the venue to fit your needs. Our highly trained staff of planners, coupled with the expert service and outstanding cuisine from Patina Catering, will ensure a perfect event for both host and guest.
LACMA's special event services are available to corporations, nonprofit organizations and government agencies.
Corporations wishing to utilize the museum’s venues will first be asked to join LACMA as corporate members at the $10,000 level or above. Representatives from the Corporate Development department are available to further discuss the benefits of museum membership.
LACMA’s venue spaces are available for but not limited to hosting:
- client receptions
- awards banquets
- employee parties
- movie premiers and receptions
- conferences and meetings
- alumni receptions
Hosting an event at LACMA includes:
- opportunities to see LACMA’s preeminent art collection and world-class traveling exhibitions (exclusively after hours)
- full service event planning
- catering by Patina Catering – LACMA’s exclusive caterer
- event staffing, including gallery attendants, standard security, custodial services, in-house audiovisual staffing and equipment and electrical support
- vendor recommendations for music, lighting, design and floral needs
- valet parking
- docent-led tours
In order to maintain the integrity of the museum, LACMA cannot accommodate the following events:
- events of a personal nature (weddings, bar / bat mitzvahs, proms, anniversaries, birthday parties, etc.)
- fundraisers and silent auctions
- artwork display
- marketing / branding events
For more information about booking your next special event at LACMA, please call 323.857.6039 or email email@example.com.
Image: Photo courtesy of Progressive Events.