LACMA Education and Outreach Fund
Support LACMA’s Education and Outreach Fund, which provides the financial strength for our Education department as it develops and expands existing programs and devises new outreach strategies to meet the needs of the community.
In recent years, schools throughout Los Angeles have significantly trimmed arts education funding. LACMA has filled the void by committing over $1 million in funds toward education and outreach. LACMA reaches a wide audience, emphasizing underserved children, students, and their families. The Education department serves approximately 450,000 students and their families, whose demographics mirror those of Los Angeles County, each year.
LACMA is building on its successes to position the museum to have an even greater impact on future generations. Every person—every age, ethnicity, and socioeconomic level—deserves to call LACMA their museum. Through arts education, LACMA provides the toolkit for creative thinking, as well as for greater cultural awareness.
Education sponsors at LACMA receive prominent recognition and acknowledgement through LACMA’s core education programs. Depending on the level of support, benefits may include:
- Recognition on education program materials, including LACMA’s education webpages, brochures, signage, and press releases
- Updates and annual report on the impact of your gift on LACMA’s education programs
- Private meeting and lunch with Jane Burrell, Senior Vice President of Education & Public Programs
- Opportunities to meet with educators and key museum staff to go behind the scenes as programs are in development or in progress
- Invitations to exhibition openings and select events
- Complimentary private tours of exhibitions for donor and guests
- Concierge service via an appointed LACMA staff contact to help you get the most out of your experience at LACMA
Learn more about education and outreach programs.