Member Mondays are extended evening hours for select exhibitions, for LACMA members only.
On Monday, March 24, from 6 to 10 pm, the following exhibitions are on view:
- Agnès Varda in Californialand
- Calder and Abstraction: From Avant-Garde to Iconic (specially ticketed exhibition)
- David Hockney: The Jugglers
- Fútbol: The Beautiful Game
- James Turrell: A Retrospective (specially ticketed exhibition, advance reservation required)
General admission is always free for members. For specially ticketed exhibitions, your membership level determines the number of free ticketes you receive—learn more. Advance reservations are recommended.
For select general admission galleries only, call 323 857-6010 or reserve tickets.
For select general admission galleries and Calder and Abstraction, call 323 857-6010 or reserve tickets.
For select general admission galleries, Calder and Abstraction, and James Turrell: A Retrospective, call 323 857-6010 or reserve tickets.