Exhibitions play a crucial role in the development of LACMA’s programming, allowing us to engage, educate, and encourage the public through rich experiences. They are a powerful tool for bringing art and people together, helping make the great artistic achievements of all times and civilizations accessible to a contemporary audience. LACMA’s international reputation for bringing together forward-thinking and approachable design, groundbreaking scholarship, and exquisite objects is built on a history of trailblazing exhibitions. For the last 50 years, LACMA has been helping write the history of art.
Support the LACMA Exhibition Fund with an annual gift and celebrate LACMA’s legacy while investing in its future. See what exhibitions are on view now.
Exhibition Support Recognition
Exhibition sponsors at LACMA receive prominent exposure and acknowledgment before, during, and after the run of exhibitions.
Depending on the level of sponsorship, benefits may include:
- Recognition in exhibition and program materials, including invitations, signage, press releases, and the LACMA website
- Private tour and lunch with Michael Govan, LACMA CEO and Wallis Annenberg Director
- Complimentary private tours of exhibitions for VIPs and guests
- Opportunities to meet with exhibition curators and key museum staff to go behind the scenes as exhibitions are in development
- Invitations to exhibition openings and VIP preview lunches, where you can meet the artists, curators, museum directors, and collectors who make LACMA exhibitions happen
- Concierge service via an appointed staff contact to help you get the most out of your experience at LACMA