Group Tickets & Tours
LACMA offers an array of options for groups for ten or more, including discounted admission rates, private tours, and concierge services.
Groups of 10 or more receive discounted admission to the museum. Group discounts require 10 or more paid tickets; children are not included.
General Admission (excludes ticketed exhibitions):
- Adults: $12 for groups of 10 or more
- Seniors (62+ with ID): $8 for groups of 10 or more
- Students (18+ with school ID): $8 for groups of 10 or more
- Children (17 and under): Free
Specially Ticketed Exhibition
Stanley Kubrick (On view through June 30, 2012)
A special, timed ticket is required for admission to specially ticketed exhibitions. This ticket also allows entry to all other LACMA galleries and exhibitions.
- Groups of 10+ $15
James Turrell: A Retrospective (May 26, 2013–April 6, 2014)
A special, timed ticket is required for admission to James Turrell: A Retrospective. This ticket also allows entry to all other LACMA galleries and exhibitions. Note that, due to limited capacity inside the exhibition, large groups may be split into smaller groups. For more information on group visits to James Turrell: A Retrospective, email email@example.com.
- Groups of 10+ $20
Private, docent-led tours can be scheduled for select exhibitions, collections, and specially ticketed exhibitions. All group tours include general admission for the day.
Exhibition and Collection Tours
- Adults: $22
- Seniors (62+ with ID): $18
- Students (18+ with school ID): $18
- LACMA members: $10
- Children (17 and under): $10
Current and upcoming exhibition tours:
- Ends and Exits: Contemporary Art from the Collections of LACMA and The Broad Art Foundation (February 23–August 4, 2013)
- Hans Richter: Encounters (May 5–September 2, 2013)
- The Presence of the Past: Peter Zumthor Reconsiders LACMA (June 9–September 15, 2013)
- Bajo el cielo de Mexico—Gabriel Figueroa: Fifty Years of Art & Film (September 15, 2013–February 2, 2014)
- American Art
- Art of India
- Art of the Ancient Americas
- Art of the Ancient World
- Art of China and Korea
- Contemporary Art
- Decorative Arts
- European Painting and Sculpture
- Highlights of the Museum: From Ancient to Impressionism (available in English, French and Spanish)
- Islamic Art
- Japanese Art
- Modern Art
- Latin American Art (available in English or Spanish)
- South and Southeast Asian Art
Specially Ticketed Exhibition Tours
Please note that Stanley Kubrick and Calder and Abstraction: From Avant-Garde to Iconic exhibition tours take place before public hours.
- Kubrick & Calder: $30 per person
Upcoming specially ticketed exhibition tours:
- Stanley Kubrick (November 1, 2012–June 30, 2013)
- Calder and Abstraction: From Avant-Garde to Iconic (November 24, 2013–July 6, 2014)
A representative will get back to you within two business days to answer questions and schedule your tour.
Learn more about K-12 school tours.
Learn more about college tours.