LACMA invites your company to reach target audiences through corporate involvement.
LACMA is the largest encyclopedic art museum in the western United States. It is internationally recognized as a leading institution for its collection, exhibitions, and award-winning programs. The museum's broad demographics will help your company reach select groups and provide community enrichment to the greater Los Angeles area.
View our current Corporate Donors.
Corporate membership at LACMA engages corporations on every level and demonstrates your company's commitment to the arts. Corporate members gain unparalleled access to LACMA's world-class collection, exhibitions, and programs. Members also receive tailored benefits to meet their company's specific needs, including rewards for employees, networking and marketing events, and the opportunity to host private events at LACMA.
Corporate benefits may include:
- FREE admission for all employees of your business
- Reciprocal membership privileges at 24 museums nationwide
- Invitations to exclusive events including opening receptions, behind-the-scenes tours, and press previews
- The opportunity to host private events in the museum’s premier spaces
- VIP passes to LACMA’s special ticketed exhibitions
- Private docent tours for executives, colleagues, or clients
Membership levels include:
- Founder's Circle $25,000 (PDF | 404 KB)
- Partner $15,000 (PDF | 383 KB)
- Sponsor $10,000 (PDF | 377 KB)
- Patron $5,000 (PDF | 365 KB)
To learn more about the benefits of each level, please contact us at email@example.com or 323 857-6272
Exhibition sponsorship offers your corporation exceptional public awareness, major marketing benefits, high-profile recognition, and unique hospitality opportunities. We will work with your company throughout the entire sponsorship process to create a rewarding and successful museum experience for your clients, customers, and employees.
LACMA sponsorships are highly customized, providing a wealth of benefits tailored to your needs. (Upcoming exhibition opportunities)
Exclusive and shared sponsorship opportunities are available, each providing your company with a myriad of benefits. Here is a sample of the recognition your company will receive (varies based on exhibition and amount and type of sponsorship):
- Logo recognition: On-site visibility, press releases, web marketing, and LACMA publications
- Hospitality: private tours, VIP passes, invitations to exclusive events, and museum discounts
- Opportunity to host a private event in our premiere museum spaces
- Complimentary one year corporate membership at the Sponsor level, which comes with additional benefits
To learn more about exhibition sponsorship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323 857-6573.
LACMA offers a plethora of engaging education programs that provide opportunities for philanthropic support of LACMA and the community, while also fulfilling corporate marketing goals. The museum’s acclaimed programming in Education, Film, and Music attracts a multitude of visitors locally and beyond.
Available sponsorships include, but are not limited to:
- After School at the Museum
- Arts for NexGen LACMA—Free Youth Membership Program and Family Days
- Conversations, Lectures, and Performances
- High School Internship Program
To learn more about program sponsorship, please contact us at email@example.com or 323 857-6272.