1 Year: $1,200 (tax deductible: $1,063)
In addition to all Supporting member benefits, Community Partner members enjoy the knowledge that their philanthropic contribution will extend the museum’s reach into the community, supporting programs that provide art supplies for at-risk youth, free bus transportation to and from the museum for inner-city youths, scholarships to LACMA’s Art Camps, support for Arts for NexGen LACMA, and funding for the acquisition and conservation of works of art.
- Unlimited FREE general admission for two people and all children under 18
- Two FREE tickets to all specially ticketed exhibitions
- Member Preview Days for special exhibitions
- Member Mondays, members-only, after-hours viewing of special exhibitions
- Priority ticketing and admission for major special exhibitions
- Members-only window at museum ticket office
- 10% discount in museum stores
- Discounts on films, concerts, lectures, and classes
- Extra discounts during Member Shopping Days
Additional Opportunities and Benefits
- Automatic membership privileges at 24 other museums nationwide, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Art Institute of Chicago, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, and more.
- Two beautifully illustrated exhibition catalogues (chosen by LACMA)
- Subscription to Insider, LACMA's quarterly magazine
- Subscription to Connect, LACMA’s monthly member calendar
- Monthly LACMA members-only email
- Add Muse or Film Club
- Join of of LACMA's Art Councils
- Rent art from the Art Rental and Sales Gallery
- Annual recognition in LACMA's Insider magazine
Upgrade to President's Circle to increase your support and receive VIP benefits such as invitations to exclusive opening-night receptions and the annual Summer Evening family event, VIP admit-anytime tickets, and much more. Find out more ways to support LACMA.
For more information please contact the Membership Office at 323-857-6151.
Membership Department | 323 857-6151 | email@example.com