LACMA offers a variety of engaging public programs that provide opportunities for corporate partners to support the museum and the community. Our education programs serve more than 30,000 children, teachers, and parents each year. They include a variety of free or low-cost offerings such as art classes, lectures, and gallery tours.
LACMA is home to the Film Independent at LACMA program, which features screenings of contemporary and classic films, documentaries, and television programs, as well as Jason Reitman’s acclaimed Live Read series.
LACMA hosts numerous music programs throughout the year, including the award-winning Jazz at LACMA, Latin Sounds, and Sundays Live series. LACMA hosts more than 100 unique concert experiences every year, each of them free to the public.
Exclusive and shared sponsorship opportunities are available and customizable. Benefits may include:
- On-site brand visibility, recognition in press materials, on lacma.org, in e-newsletters, and in LACMA publications
- Hospitality: private tours, VIP tickets, invitations to exclusive events, and the opportunity to host a private event at the museum
- Complimentary one-year corporate membership
Available sponsorships include, but are not limited to:
- After School at the Museum
- Arts for NexGen LACMA—Free Youth Membership Program and Family Days
- Conversations, Lectures, and Performances
- High School Internship Program
To learn more about Program Sponsorship, please contact us at email@example.com or 323 857-6272.