Plan Your Visit
LACMA is open every day except Wednesdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Monday 11 am–5 pm
- Tuesday 11 am–5 pm
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday 11 am–5 pm
- Friday 11 am–8 pm
- Saturday 10 am–7 pm
- Sunday 10 am–7 pm
- On Sunday, June 23, Wilshire Blvd. will be closed to cars for CicLAvia. Please expect significant traffic delays and limited parking. Learn more.
- Late Summer Hours: From July 5th to August 30th, BCAM and the Resnick Pavilion will remain open until 11 pm every Friday night.
General Admission Tickets
A one-day pass to LACMA's galleries and exhibitions, excluding specially ticketed shows
- Members Free
- Under 18 Free
- Seniors & Students $10
- Groups of 10+ $12
- All other guests $15
Free General Admission
- For all members
- For kids under 18, plus one accompanying adult, through NexGen membership
- After 3 pm for LA county residents Mon–Fri
- On the second Tuesday of each month
- On select federal holidays, sponsored by Target
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day—Monday, January 20, 2014
- Presidents Day—Monday, February 17, 2014
- Memorial Day—Monday, May 26, 2014
Specially Ticketed Exhibitions
Stanley Kubrick (On view through June 30, 2013)
A special, timed ticket is required for admission into this exhibition. Your ticket will also allow entry into all other LACMA permanent collection galleries as well as the Stanley Kubrick exhibition. Advance tickets are recommended.
- Indie Members Free (1 ticket)
- Active Members Free (2 tickets)
- Under 18 Free
- Groups of 10+ $15
- All other guests $20
James Turrell: A Retrospective (May 26, 2013–April 6, 2014)
Indie Members Free (1 ticket)
Active Members Free (2 tickets)
Under 18 Free
Groups of 10+ $20
All other guests $25
James Turrell's Perceptual Cell: $15 Members; $45 all other guests
LACMA is located at 5905 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
By bus: Metro 20 & 720 on Wilshire and 217, 218 and 780 on Fairfax all stop within half a block of the museum. For public transportation information, call 323-GoMetro (323 466-3876) or use the Metro Trip Planner.
From the Santa Monica Freeway (10), take Fairfax Avenue north 2 miles to Wilshire Boulevard.
From the southbound Hollywood Freeway, take Highland Avenue 3.5 miles south to Wilshire Boulevard; take a right on Wilshire and proceed 1 mile west.
View LACMA in a larger map
Self-park: Parking is located at the Pritzker Parking Garage on Sixth St, just east of Fairfax Ave, and on the corner of Wilshire Blvd at Spaulding Ave. The $10 charge may be prepaid at the ticket office. Parking is free after 7 pm entry.
Valet: Available Fri–Sun, 11 am–4 pm, on Wilshire Blvd in front of the Urban Light sculpture. $15
Drop-off: Guests requiring assistance should arrive curbside along Wilshire Blvd in front of the Urban Light sculpture.
Additional Parking: Available in the Petersen Museum parking lot located on the corner of Wilshire and Fairfax, the Museum Square parking on Curson, and meters located on 6th Street.
Electric Vehicles: Free charging stations are available on the first level of the Pritzker Parking Garage, courtesy of Nissan.
Also Available On-Site
Information and Education:
- Assisted listening devices