Reciprocal Museum Program
As a benefit for Friend-level members and above, LACMA offers reciprocal privileges at twenty-five museums nationwide. By presenting your membership card at the participating museums, you will be entitled to the following privileges during your visit:
- FREE general admission during museum hours. Some exhibitions (generally those that are ticketed and require advance reservations) may be excluded.
The same discount on purchases of concert, lecture, and film tickets on the premises as those offered members of that museum.
Please note: privileges and participating museums are subject to change.
The following museums participate in the Reciprocal Museum Program:
- Andy Warhol Museum
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- The Carnegie Museum of Art (Pittsburgh)
- The Cincinnati Art Museum
- The Cleveland Museum of Art
- The Corcoran Gallery of Art (Washington DC)
- Dallas Museum of Art
- The Denver Art Museum
- The Detroit Institute of Arts
- The High Museum of Art (Atlanta)
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York)
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Saint Louis Art Museum
- Seattle Art Museum
- The Toledo Museum of Art
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Wadsworth Atheneum (Hartford, CT)
- Walker Art Center (Minneapolis)
- Whitney Museum of American Art (New York)
If you are currently a Dual-level member, consider upgrading to the Friend level or above to take advantage of the Reciprocal Membership Program.
Membership Department | 323 857-6151 | firstname.lastname@example.org