Director's Circle is LACMA’s highest level patron group, offering opportunities to connect with other patrons and learn about the museum's exciting efforts in the areas of architecture, education, fashion, and showcasing women in the arts.
Since its founding in 2008, Director's Circle has raised $4 million that has been deployed to fulfill LACMA's mission. True to its name, the group enjoys a strong relationship with Michael Govan, CEO and Wallis Annenberg Director. Members of this group are interested in learning about one or more of the group’s focus areas via exclusive, members-only experiences. They consider Director’s Circle a catalyst for their relationship to the museum and to other patrons. Members enjoy customized group experiences along with individual concierge services to connect them to additional LACMA activities and/or services suited to their own needs and interests.
Director's Circle Sponsor
Annual dues: $10,000
- Invitations to exclusive Director’s Circle programming both on and off-campus including studio visits, private collections and more
- Invitation to Wear LACMA in fall and spring
- Invitation to the annual Director’s Circle conversation with Michael Govan
- One year of free admission to LACMA
- Reciprocal admission to 24 other museums nationwide
- Subscription to Insider, the LACMA magazine
- Annual recognition for your generous support in Insider- LACMA magazine