Visiting Charles White Elementary School Gallery
What are the hours for the gallery?
The gallery will be open every Saturday, 1–4 pm.
Do I need to reserve a ticket in advance to visit the gallery?
No. Admission is free and first come, first served.
Is there a capacity limit in the gallery?
Yes. Capacity is limited to 20 people in the gallery at one time.
Is parking available?
Street parking is available, as well as in a parking garage on Carondelet Street (free with validation).
Is there public programming at the gallery?
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, not at this time.
What are the safety protocols for visiting the gallery?
- Mandatory health screening
- All visitors must pass a health screening on site including information about COVID-19 symptoms, quarantine orders, and a temperature check prior to entry.
- Masks required
- A mask must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times when inside the galleries except when eating or drinking. No neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, or face coverings with valves, mesh, or holes. This is required for all visitors over age 2 and all staff and volunteers.
- Practice frequent hand sanitizing and washing
- Use the hand sanitizer station located on site and wash hands frequently.
- Traffic flow directions
- Please follow floor markers for traffic flow.
What are the enhanced health and safety measures at the gallery?
- Limited capacity
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Upgraded air filtration systems
- Hand sanitizer station available
- Physical distancing cues
Does the gallery have a separate entrance from the school?
Yes. Please access the gallery through its main entrance off Wilshire Boulevard.