Tickets are now available.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our visitors and staff. New health and safety protocols and procedures are in place, in accordance with L.A. County guidelines for museums. Learn more.
Visitors residing in LA County are eligible for discounted tickets.
|People Residing in L.A. County with Valid ID||People Residing Outside L.A. County|
|After 3 pm, Mon–Fri||Free||$25|
|Youth (2 & under)||Free||Free|
|Seniors (65+ with ID)||$16||$21|
|Students (18+ with ID)||$16||$21|
We offer free general admission for:
- LACMA members, every day
- Youth (12 & under) and Teens (13–17) Residing in L.A. County
- NexGenLA members and one guest. NexGenLA is a free membership for kids under 17 years who live in L.A. County
- L.A. County residents, weekdays after 3 pm with valid ID
- Active-duty military (including National Guard and Reserve) and their families from Memorial Day through Labor Day, through the Blue Star Museums program
- Bank of America debit or credit card holders, first full weekend of every month
- All visitors, second Tuesday of each month
- Professional Personal Care Attendant (PPCA) accompanying a paying visitor who requires such care. Complimentary admission for a PPCA may be requested at a LACMA Ticket Office.
- Members from 24 museums nationwide receive free general admission through the Reciprocal Membership Program.
We offer discounted tickets for:
KCRW & KJAZZ members (with member ID): 25% off general admission
Metro pass: $2 off general admission
General Admission tickets from groups of 10 visitors or more are available during regular museum hours. Please submit an inquiry for additional details.
If you are a teacher planning to bring students to LACMA, please visit our School & University Visits page for more information.
If you are a corporation looking to host a tour at LACMA, you must be an existing corporate partner or member. To learn more about our partnership opportunities or to become a member, please contact us at email@example.com.