Visitors residing in LA County are eligible for discounted tickets.
|People Residing in L.A. County with Valid ID||People Residing Outside L.A. County|
|After 3 pm, Mon–Fri||Free||$25|
|Youth (12 & under)||Free||Free|
|Seniors (65+ with ID)||$16||$21|
|Students (18+ with ID)||$16||$21|
We offer free general admission for:
- LACMA members, every day
- Youth (12 & under) and Teens (13–17) Residing in L.A. County
- Youth (12 & under) Residing Outside L.A. County
- NexGenLA members and one guest. NexGenLA is a free membership for kids under 17 years who live in L.A. County
- L.A. County residents, weekdays after 3 pm with valid ID
- Active-duty military (including National Guard and Reserve) and their families from Memorial Day through Labor Day, through the Blue Star Museums program
- Bank of America debit or credit card holders, first full weekend of every month
- All visitors, second Tuesday of each month
- SoCal Museums Annual Free-For-All Day, Saturday, January 25, 2020
- Professional Personal Care Attendant (PPCA) accompanying a paying visitor who requires such care. Complimentary admission for a PPCA may be requested at a LACMA Ticket Office.
- Members from 24 museums nationwide receive free general admission through the Reciprocal Membership Program.
|Children (17 and under)||Free|
|Seniors (65+ with ID)||$14|
|Students (18+ with ID)||$14|
Reserve admission for groups of 10 or more to receive special group rates and bypass lines. Children 17 and under are always free and not included in the count. Group tickets are available by inquiry at email@example.com, at the LACMA Ticket Office, or at 323 857-6010.