Visitors residing in LA County are eligible for discounted tickets.
|People Residing in L.A. County with Valid ID||People Residing Outside L.A. County|
|After 3 pm, Mon–Fri||Free||$25|
|Youth (2 & under)||Free||Free|
|Seniors (65+ with ID)||$16||$21|
|Students (18+ with ID)||$16||$21|
We offer free general admission for:
- LACMA members, every day
- Youth (12 & under) and Teens (13–17) Residing in L.A. County
- NexGenLA members and one guest. NexGenLA is a free membership for kids under 17 years who live in L.A. County
- L.A. County residents, weekdays after 3 pm with valid ID
- Active-duty military (including National Guard and Reserve) and their families from Memorial Day through Labor Day, through the Blue Star Museums program
- Bank of America debit or credit card holders, first full weekend of every month
- All visitors, second Tuesday of each month
- Professional Personal Care Attendant (PPCA) accompanying a paying visitor who requires such care. Complimentary admission for a PPCA may be requested at a LACMA Ticket Office.
- Members from 24 museums nationwide receive free general admission through the Reciprocal Membership Program.