LACMA is reopening on April 1
The museum will open to the public on April 1. Public tickets go on sale on March 25 at 10 am PDT.
Member Previews are March 26–30. Member tickets will be available on March 19 at 10 am PDT.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our visitors and staff. New health and safety protocols and procedures are in place, in accordance with L.A. County guidelines for museums. Learn more.
Visitors residing in LA County are eligible for discounted tickets.
|People Residing in L.A. County with Valid ID||People Residing Outside L.A. County|
|After 3 pm, Mon–Fri||Free||$25|
|Youth (12 & under)||Free||Free|
|Seniors (65+ with ID)||$16||$21|
|Students (18+ with ID)||$16||$21|
We offer free general admission for:
- LACMA members, every day
- Youth (12 & under) and Teens (13–17) Residing in L.A. County
- Youth (12 & under) Residing Outside L.A. County
- NexGenLA members and one guest. NexGenLA is a free membership for kids under 17 years who live in L.A. County
- L.A. County residents, weekdays after 3 pm with valid ID
- Active-duty military (including National Guard and Reserve) and their families from Memorial Day through Labor Day, through the Blue Star Museums program
- Bank of America debit or credit card holders, first full weekend of every month
- All visitors, second Tuesday of each month
- Professional Personal Care Attendant (PPCA) accompanying a paying visitor who requires such care. Complimentary admission for a PPCA may be requested at a LACMA Ticket Office.
- Members from 24 museums nationwide receive free general admission through the Reciprocal Membership Program.
|Children (17 and under)||Free|
|Seniors (65+ with ID)||$14|
|Students (18+ with ID)||$14|
Reserve admission for groups of 10 or more to receive special group rates and bypass lines. Children 17 and under are always free and not included in the count. Group tickets are available by inquiry at email@example.com, at the LACMA Ticket Office, or at 323 857-6010.